CANTATA 2 runs from April 2009 to March 2012 and is led by Denbighshire County Council in North Wales. Other partners include Shannon Region (Ireland), Montemor-o-Velho (Portugal), Galicia (Spain) and Poher (France).
The overall aim of the project is bring together these areas with shared problems and explore ways of tackling difficulties in the tourism regeneration field.
The project seeks to:
- Strengthen links between public bodies responsible for Tourism Development and the private Sector
- Encourage the quality and improve the visitor experience
- Strengthen local distinctiveness and develop the product
- Explore innovative networks and new ways of communicating with the audience
- Promote the destinations as part of the Atlantic Area.
People are at the heart of CANTATA
Download the pdf version (1.1mb) of the brochure
The parent website www.cantata.eu.com provides details about the lead partners of the project